20.7.20

new summer look @berrylook






As you already know, from time to time I 'm writing about new online shops with a great offers.
Today I 'm writing about one online shop that I've been already mentioned before, but last few days I take a look for new offers and there is lot new stuff which is worth a look.
We are talking about Berrylook online fashion destination, to some of you this is well-known place, but let's take a look to some new items that I've found and that looks interesting to me. 
For more details and prices just click on the picture of item.










 So the first item is this white lace pareo. Because it looks so good and it's like it's calling summer, cocktails and beach. The perfect summer item, and just classic piece you need to have in your beach bag. 


Berrylook is an online place where you can find cheap clothes for women, and at this time there are also a plenty items on sale, so don't hesitate to take a look what they are offering to you. 
Let's get back to my summer picks, the second one is this split bikini suit in creamy colour. I like this a lot, and  just imagine tanned skin and this bikini, I would add just a bit of shiny body lotion on the legs and you are a real beach babe. 





    



And for the summer night out I have two outfits for you, one is with jeans and white lace blouse where you need just a pair of heels and some statement jewellery to complete the look. And the other one is maxi white dress, a bit of classy for a dinner date by the sea in some cool restaurant. Also to complete this look I would make a messy bun, a bit of bronzer and highlighter and massive gold jewellery. If you take a look to the site you will find more cheap dresses online, but for today this is my favorite piece. 


What do you think of my suggestions ? 













Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar