29.1.17

260. Cropped coat and faux fur stole.



                                                 

⇋⇋⇋
Whether you like it or not, you have to admit that faux fur looks great and doing it's job during winter.
I'm a real fan of faux fur looks, snow helps there too.
I was thinking about buy  or not to buy this stole, but once again why not when you can refresh all your looks with just one piece of faux fur.
This one is from Zara , and it's on the sale now.
You have two versions of this color, one is a bit shorter than this one that I'm wearing.            
  And this coat.
This cropped  coat is everything.
I order it from Sammydress, and you can see how cool it looks on these pictures.
It is so easy to combine and layer. I can see so many outfits with this piece.

And to be honest , I really love winter and snow, but I'm  missing the heels these days, you just can't walk in it, because everything around me is frozen.
I hope that situation will be better next week.




coat/SAMMYDRESS -buy it here     boots/ZARA      jeans/MANGO       hat/LACK OF COLOR       faux fur/ZARA          shirt/ZARA       gloves/H&M


1 komentar: