23.8.19

TREND ALERT: sparkly and glam


Before I go on my vacation, a little of glam and glitter. 
Who doesn't like sparkly things? From the time when we were kids, until now, I like everything that contains sequines. And when it comes like glamorous dresses it's even better!! 




I found three nice dresses at Yesbabyonline, an online place for your perfect  dress.
Yesbabyonline is a global wedding dress and dress factory since 2012. They offer a quick and easy online purchasing process in addition to offering all of their clients a dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team.

So this is a place where you can find a thousand of dresses, styles, models, shapes and patterns, and you can pick a colour you like. Also, there are wedding gowns, long bridesmaid dresses, homecoming dresses, party dresses...

The best part of today's story is that the most of these dresses are on sale now, so you better take a look.

And to be back our theme today, the first dress that got my eyes on is this red one. It's like the perfect glam dress for some special occasion, it's a red carpet dress that will make a diva of you. 
I don't know why but I 've got this thing with red colour when it's about the dresses. I will always go up for a red one. But in my daily outfits you will never see me in red. 

And the last two dresses are sparkly, shiny and sequined. With high side leg slit, enough to be sexy and stylish at the same time. These dresses are an eye catchers wherever you go. 



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar