3.9.16

BEAUTY ESSENTIAL: Revlon Colorstay


Like I said , every week new beauty essential post. So this week I'll talk about my all time favorite foundation from Revlon . 

Revlon Colorstay foundation is not anything new in beauty world and I think that many of you already know or have heard about it. This one is my favorite because I use it for the last 4-5 years. 
There are plenty of tones of this foundation and you can pick for the type of your skin from normal/dry to combination/oily skin. 
When it's summertime I use this one from the picture - 330 Natural tan, because my skin goes to a little bit darker. 
This is fast absorbing and perfect coverage formula, it has SPF15, don't make stains on your clothes and what's the best is that when you put this foundation you don't have to check if everything is ok for the rest of the day. 


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar