18.10.20

COZY TIME @prestarrs fashion












When we think about autumn, the first association is cozy, warm, fragrant, brown and easy. 

The same thing is in fashion, autumn time brings layers, coziness, dark colours, and soft and warm materials. 
This time we will talk about sweaters and autumn wardrobe. 




Essential piece in any autumn wardrobe is a good sweater, cardigan and a thick woolen scarf. These are the base items with which you can later easy build every daily outfit. If you ask me I would go first with some darker colours and some cool patterns. 
Prestarss is online shopping place where you can your inspiration, buy a trendy and cool items like this year fashion coats, or some essential pieces. We were talking about the coats in my previous post so today I would like to draw your attention on some other stuff. 
I find a few of my favorite items from Prestarrs as you can see in this post. The first of them is this cozy navy red cardigan, this got me like - I have to buy this immediately, I have to had this! It looks so nice and soft and I would style this with my high wasted mom jeans or over the bodycon dress. It looks so classy with navy blue jeans paired with creamy white high heels. What do you think of it?



The secod items are these two cardigans, I like this red pattern and this navy cream colorblock. With gold jewellery this would look so expensive and stylish. You can pair it also with elegant trousers as much as jeans and boots. If you need more of basic or statement pieces for great price be sure to take a look at this site. Also there are plenty of autumn fashion dresses, skirts, jeans, and many more. 
Let me know which are your favorites?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar