21.8.19

TREND ALERT: mini dresses




In the pause of summer parties, swimming and cocktails, and before autumn layers, here is some kind of mini inspo with the cutest dresses I find online.






Just a few days ago I have been searching for a mini 
dress for one summer party. And I found a plenty of them at the Newarrivaldress. This site is a global online wedding dress & dress factory from 2012. Their mission is to provide the hottest wedding dresses and formal dresses at hot price. 



There are not just an occasional dresses, you can find there also a cute homecoming dresses 2019. Actually I think you can find here every dress you want. 


I've got my eyes on this purple dress because I would like to pair it with silver shoes and some statement earrings for a sophisticated look.

Also the thing that I like the most of this dress are off-shoulder details. So nice, don't you think?


The next red dress is an eye-catcher because of this lace details. I love lace, especially when it comes in red colour. 


And the last one is this black dress.
At the first view maybe it looks casual and simple to you, but just imagine it with gold sandals, golden jewellery or maybe in autumn, you can wear it with ankle boots or overknee boots and with oversized blazer.
I like these items that you can wear over and over again in a different styles.

The best part is that all of these dresses are now on sale.
For more details about it or for prices and colours you just have to click on the image and voila!
Enjoy!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar