27.6.18

370. polka dots and 501






















jeans/ LEVIS 501 vintage - THE DAMAST
bag/ vintage - THE DAMAST
polka dot blouse/ vintage - THE DAMAST
tee/ ZARA
sunglasses/ RAY BAN
shoes/ ZARA



 ⇋⇋⇋

Something old and something vintage, that would be the perfect name for this outfit post. 
All items I wore are vintage, starting from the blouse and clutch straw bag to the Levis jeans. 
501 are my favorite vintage model. 
Honestly in the past few months I'm more interested in vintage and second hand shopping than wasting time in shopping malls and stores. Maybe that's because I'm all the time in different stores because of my work, or maybe I don't want to buy the same blouse like many other people around me.
 Or maybe I'm just getting old.


1 komentar:

  1. Cool outfit! Love the strong blue color.


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši