23.9.17

321. on the lake










dress/ SHEIN          blazer/ ZARA                        boots/ MANGO




⇋⇋⇋


Today was a first day without a rain and my friend and I decided to go to the lake for the lunch. 
I was waiting the whole year for these autumn days and now I can take some pictures only when a rain stops for a minute. But what to say, these are September days. 

So for the lunch I wore this SheIn maxi floral dress, and you can buy it also if you like it - here. 
I didn't want to wear it with a leather jacket, which was my first choice but I replaced that with this grey blazer. Maybe you won't like it,  but to me it looks great and a bit unusual.







2 komentara:

  1. You look and style it fabulous! Love your blog so much! I have discovered it now and I will be back with pleasure! If you want you can visit mine, too.
    Fashionbyladym.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši