4.9.17

317. scarf as a belt







dress/ ZAFUL - buy it here  - use a code ZafulChen to get a discount 

blazer/ ZARA                        heels/ ZARA 




⇋⇋⇋

This outfit post is a proof that I can act like a lady too. 
Just kidding!
But yes, is there anything more girly than this outfit? 
I've got this dot scarf in black - as you can see it in my previous post, and this one in blue. I' ve got an idea to wore it today but as a belt. It was a bit chilly morning so this combination was a score. 
Also this blue striped dress was something that I wore the whole summer but I didn't shoot any pictures in it until today. 
I hope you like this outfit and if you like this as much as I do, you can check the prices and everything else of these items on the links I leave under the pictures. 
p.s. this dress is on a sale now!



xoxo
 -  for daily updates and more pictures follow me on the Instagram - click here > @abramovicmarina

2 komentara:

  1. very nice idea and great outfit!

    xx
    lau
    www.malibluemymind.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great Outfit and Design. Looking Stunning. Love it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši