6.7.17

305. S T R I P E D PANTS











shirt/ STRADIVARIUS                              heels/ ZARA                 watch/ FOSSIL





⇋⇋⇋

Again stripes, and again me wearing stripes, and this time I wore a wide pants. But as I say it already the stripes are my must have for this summer and I'm not going to stop wearing it until the autumn I think. 
Every outfit looks better while you're wearing stripe clothes. 
Today I wore a  wide  striped pants with my old oversized shirt. 



⇋⇋⇋⇋

It’s Romper season. Click for Best ideas of floral rompers.
Get yourself a new romper this summer!
Use 10% off code:ZFEN01




2 komentara:

  1. Predivna kombinacija, hlače mi se jako sviđaju :D

    http://catherinehere.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti, da i ja sam zaljubljena u prugice svih vrsta i na svemu ;)

      Izbriši