9.4.17

285. white stripe jeans.












sandals/ ZARA             sunglasses/ RAY BAN              bracelets/ AMAS BIJOUX - find it here           leather jacket/ vintage , old 


⇋⇋⇋

I never tought that I would like to wear these white stripe denim pants. 
At the first when I  saw this model I thought that it will be very difficult to make an outfit with it. But the few days after standing in my closet I find the most flattering combo for these pants, 
Something old, something vintage and these jeans paired with sandals makes the perfect match. 

Broj komentara: 7:

  1. Izgledaš fenomenalno! oduševljena sam fotkama :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I'm in love with your oversized leather jacket!

    Karolina Žalaitė,
    http://karolinakz.blogspot.lt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you! I have a special feelings for this jacket too.

      Izbriši
  3. Very cool outfit. Kinda reminds me of Kim Gordon from Sonic Youth. Love it!
    www.thequeenofstyle.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši