27.10.16

232. Cognac pleated skirt XDRESSLILY






pleated skirt/DRESSLILY -buy it here     bag/DRESSLILY -buy it here     heels/ZARA     turtleneck/STRADIVARIUS

I've got this cognac pleated skirt , and this nude bag from Dresslily . At the first I didn't want to pair nude and cognac but when I try this on it looks great mixed like that. Dresslily really got amazing stuff and I'm very glad because I order this skirt looks amazing in daily outfits as much as night ones also. 
Dresslily at the moment have a Halloween sales and you can buy so many things for a cheap prices. You can check their offer here - click, for sale coupons and much more , or follow it on Instagram -here for daily news. 



1 komentar:

  1. Beautiful classic styling for the office, school, university.

    OdgovoriIzbriši