17.1.16

BEAUTY ESSENTIAL

Vichy Teint Idéal 
Illuminating Foundation - FLUID

For me this is one of the best foundations I've used. I bought it at the start of the last year ,and I can say this is one of my make -up favorites from the last year.  You can choose between four colors, mine is 25. 
It comes in a cardboard box and elegant glass bottle with a metal pump. It has SPF 20 , and 30 ml. When you start to use it you can feel a  smell of an alcohol but it won't make anything to your skin it's a normal for this foundation. I use it for day, it has a medium coverage and leaves very nice soft feeling to your skin and actually you don't feel like you having  a foundation on your face.  You can buy it in almost every pharmacy and the price is 165kn or 23€. 

this post is not sponsored. 

1 komentar: