1.5.19

trend it up @freedomsilk





Silk cami dresses are one of the hugest trends from the last year. They will be popular this year also. 
You can see it on Pinterest or Instagram in every combination. Ladies wear them with cowboy boots, dad sneakers, ballet flats, ankle boots or army leather boots.

They look like night gowns, but in the end who knows the difference between it?




 Today you can see my eye-catch from Freedomsilk online store. 
These are silk nightgown dresses, but I would like to wear them in my night out or daily combinations with huge blazer or biker leather jacket. 

Black, grey or tan? I don't know which one to take. 
How about you?

Also there is great alternative if you don't want to wear dress -  silk camisole. You will need just one pair of good jeans, oversized knit or men blazer and you will have chic go-to combo. 


Summer days are closer and my favorite thing to do when I woke up every summer morning is to have a cup of coffee at my balcony. And also one of my favorite items for summer mornings are silk robes. This is the first thing that I do when I open my eyes, I took my silk robe and I wrap myself in it, there's no better feeling than sun and silk on my skin. 
And how your morning rituals look-alike?

What to say about Freedomsilk: ''In 2013, Freedomsilk creator Belle was prescribed acne medication which resulted in extremely sensitive skin and thinning hair. Her dermatologist suggested sleeping on a silk bedding. Unable to find one, She searched throughout United Kingdom, Italy, Japan, and France, comparing different qualities of silk. After gaining a deeper knowledge about silks, she decided that silk from China would be the best choice. After all, silk was originally discovered in China and has been a coveted secret for a thousand years. Belle set out to find the best manufacturer of silk in China for the highest grade, 100% pure, all-natural silk with a luxurious, durable weight. The best silk possible for the skin, completely free of toxins and allergens.The results were dramatic and immediate. She’s never looked back.  She had stumbled upon a long forgotten beauty secret - and Freedomsilk was born.''








powered by Freedomsilk


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar