4.4.19

402. hats by kobali




















earings/ H&M
hat/ KOBALI
coat/ vintage
scarf/ ZARA
blouse/ vintage
pants/ ZARA
shoes/ WISH - Shoebox









⇋⇋⇋



I don't know how many of you know that I'm a big fan of hats. You could see that from my very first beginning that there was so many outfits with hats.

When I first moved to Zagreb and started working as a style assistant, I had opportunity to meet Mrs. Kobali. And every month, and every time we work on something new, I feel so happy when I come to her shop with all the hats you can imagine. She saw that I'm crazy about the hats, and she let me try on every single hat in her shop. She was just laughing because of my craziness, but at the same time she was also putting more and more hats to my head. Today we work very often, and in this post I wore my very first and personal Kobali hat.
If you ever come or visit Zagreb, and if you like wearing hats you have to visit Kobali. All hats are handmade, and you won't regret if you decide to buy any of them.








Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar