12.6.17

299. ALL WHITE, ALMOST










pants / ZARA               sandals/ ZARA               
hat/ LACK OF COLOR 


⇋⇋⇋

As you know already and I think that I'm talking about it for the hundred time at the moment, but I really don't like summer. And my inspiration for making outfits just start and end with the white colour. When I think about summer, that 's it, all white. 
And today I'm wearing a ribbed cropp top from Zaful -  which you can buy on sale now and for a just 10 dollars, and wide leg pants from Zara - just to be know, these pants are the best buy this season. Also I thought that things can't be that simple with all white, so I put this Lack of Color hat that I bought last summer, with this nice and soft nude colour it makes a perfect combo for these days. 


p.s.
Zaful is having big ' Zaful floral midi dresses spring 2017 Promotion  '
You can find a lot of cool dresses, and if you use a coupon : ZafulChen, at the checkout you can save more. 

Broj komentara: 9:

  1. Prelepo. 💕

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Slucajno sam dosla do tvog bloga i cim sam videla prvu sliku tvog all white outfita kliknula follow :) jako mi se dopada i tvoj blog i tvoj stil. Definitivno ostajes na mojoj listi za pracenje :) Sanela

    Ukoliko volis nakit, poseti nas blog i ukoliko ti se dopadne, zaprati :) :*

    Get Sparkly - Jewelry Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti puno, uvijek mi puno znace ovakve rijeci ;)
      Veliki pozdrav!

      Izbriši
  3. Beautiful!

    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. LOVE this combo. I love these wide pants that goes up a bit. Just havent found the cheap, perfect ones just yet. But I am gonna check out these pants, thank you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hi, thank you.
      You have many other models like this one in Zara so you can look there also.

      Izbriši

Shop my favorites: