8.2.17

263. Metallic skirt .




skirt/ ZAFUL - buy it here            coat/ISABEL MARANT pour H&M          boots/ZARA       knit/ZARA         beanie/ SOEL by SONJA LAMUT 


⇋⇋⇋

Hi guys!
Today one monochrome look with a little touch of metallic. 
It's freezing outside so I decided to buy a beanie , and I ordered this one in black from Croatian designer Sonja Lamut. Maybe some of you don't like this type of hats, and I was also one of you, but something happened to me like over the night and from the first moment I got it , it's on my head. 
You can be sure that you'll see it many of my upcoming posts. It's so perfect, warm and cozy and what's the best is that this is a handmade item. 


And to be back on this metallic skirt in gold. I order this one because it look so good when you go out clubbing, and also like in this outfit today. It gives some kind of unusual twist in daily outfits. Good for the days when you want to look different but not crazy. If you know what I mean.

3 komentara:

  1. Great pictures dear! Love your outfit :)

    Would you like us to follow each other?Let me know on my blog.
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. loving that metallic skirt!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    OdgovoriIzbriši