Pages

by Marina Abramović

Search:

7.12.16

SHOPPING @STYLEWE



















If you remember I was talking about StyleWe online shop before, but as we all know Christmas is almost here and all that great parties are in front of us, this is the right time to visit StyleWe again.

Today I want to talk about designer crop tops. 
Yes I know it's winter , but if you look better on these pictures, you will see how it looks great styled for cold days also. 
I will show you here only four, but for more designer items feel free join to StyleWe society and be inspired with great and unique clothes, and what could be better than that?

Also for better view of all of the  designers and items you can follow StyleWe on the Pinterest - here , and be daily updated with all news from the shop. 





2 komentara:

Shop my favorites: