Pages

by Marina Abramović

Search:

17.11.16

FESTIVE WISHLIST @SHEIN




1.               2.               3.             4.                5.               6.               7.            8.              10.               11.          12.   


⇋⇋⇋
Hi guys! 
I have a great news for you today. SheIn will have a big promotion and discounts starting from 18th of November . 
I 've prepared for you wishlist of the all items I would like to wear for these upcoming festive days. We all know that the Christmas time is time of great parties, having fun with your friends, relax and much more other festivity events. 
Must have items ready to wear for all of that events are coming in velvet, lace, sequins and faux fur patterns. 
Now you all know what to do if you like some of the items I 've picked, just click on the numbers under the picture for more details and find your perfect items for a cheap prices. 


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Shop my favorites: