20.11.16

240. Stars are out tonight.





sweater/ AMDS JEANS - buy it here        leather oversized jacket/VINTAGE       jeans/MANGO       boots/ZARA      bag/ZARA      hat/BERSHKA


⇋⇋⇋

On a Sunday morning I refuse to wear any more make up than mascara, foundation and sometimes a lipstick. 
It's not that I'm lazy for doing my make up , it just the thing that on Sundays you have to be relaxed, and I want that -  be relaxed. 
I had my morning coffee in the city where I also shoot this photos, the weather is so crazy these days and I can't go anywhere without a hat so be prepared for a bunch of outfit posts with hats on my head. 
I've got this vintage oversized leather jacket from my good friend a couple weeks ago, and I was wearing often but I conclude that I didn't shoot it for any post, so today I also do that in combination with high waist jeans and this cute sweater I've got from AMDS JEANS . 
I know that you didn't used to seeing me in sweaters like this , but these little stars are just right where they have to be for making this combination a bit interesting. 

⇋⇋⇋
If you want to buy the same sweater visit AMDS Jeans online shop - here , or find more inspiration on the AMDS Instagram page - here  and order your today. 

1 komentar: