23.11.16

241. Any colour you like.




coat/SAMMYDRESS -buy it here    boots/PUBLIC DESIRE       sweater/ZARA      hat/LACK OF COLOR       jeans/AMDS jeans


⇋⇋⇋
Today also one all black outfit, but I can' t help myself when the weather is grey so am I also. I feel the best in all black outfits when it comes to outfits in which you have to spend all day. 
I wear this black coat from Sammydress which proved to be a perfect choice for looking super elegant in overknee boots.
For the last touch and to not to be in all black I've put this brown hat, and I love how it works together.

4 komentara:

  1. Looking great, all black look is always a great pick, and colour hat is great detail xo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you! All black is something I wear the most of the time and I feel the best wearing it.

      Izbriši