17.9.16

219. DAZED AND CONFUSED.


boots/ZARA -here     tee/H&M Men -here        skirt/ZARA       sunglasses/RAY BAN       bag/ZARA     scarf/vintage

Since I'm a big fan of Led Zeppelin , the first moment I saw this tee in the H&M's men department I knew it's going to be mine. So maybe you'll see a new trend on the streets  and it wears all kind of t-shirts with the big logos and signs, but that's not the story behind this tee.
 And actually I don't know do I like this new trend or not. I mean it's great to be a bit more comfy in a simple tee and feel cool , but it's like the every person seen on the street will wear the similar, and we are all same again, no individuality . I don't know maybe it's just me today, talking a lot of stupid things. But I would like to hear your thoughts also. 




1 komentar: