5.1.16

140. ready for snow



coat/ZARA-here    bag/ZARA-here    boots/ZARA-here    jeans/ZARA     scarf/ZARA-here  turtleneck/STRADIVARIUS

It's snowing here like crazy. I took these photos today in five minutes and get back to house because it's so cold outside, but hey that's winter and I'm not complaining, I love it. 
Almost all of these things on me you can find now on sale . 

For daily updates follow me on Instagram - here - 


Broj komentara: 5:

  1. you look awesome! love the coat! Stay warm.
    Happy new year 2016

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you dear!
      Happy New Year to you too.

      Izbriši
  2. Wow, kaput je savršen kao i cela kombinacija, ali ta torbica je preslatka!! Želim je!
    http://kenguristyle.com/winter-blizzard/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Shop my favorites: