Pages

by Marina Abramović

Search:

28.3.14

"Kendra's Fashion Challenge! "

A few days ago mrs. Kendra Thornton asked me to participate in her challenge . 
Kendra is a well known as a travel expert and she's been featured on news channels and television shows such as Tyra Banks or Nate Berkus. 
This time she is going on the weekend trip to Epcot, Disney's Theme park in Florida, with her husband and children. 
So on her vacation she wants to look fashionable yet functional with a unique twist. Also you need to know that she had three wonderful children and she needs to spend all day with them and look fabulous. And at the end of the day she needs to look chic and sophisticated for the pleasant evening.
I need to mention Gogobot, it's a site that Kendra use for reading reviews and planning a trip. If you plan some trip you should check it. 

I was asked to do some fashion boards with my picks for visiting Epcot. And this is what I do. 



Outfits for the day:

I pick easy and chic combinations for the day. It all starts with a basic shirt or t-shirt, denim shorts and flats or ankle boots for easy walking around the park. For some final touch I pick minimalist but striking accessorize. 










Outfits for the evening:

In the evening everything must be perfect but  comfortable, so I pick timeless classic outfits with some statement pieces. 



I hope you will have a nice weekend Kendra. 



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Shop my favorites: