Pages

by Marina Abramović

Search:

2.2.14

GIORGIO ARMANI PRIVÉ SPRING COUTURE 2014.

 For Spring Couture 2014 Armani's beauties will travel glamorously bohemians bounded in silk scarves, satin and eastern jewels. 
This collection is a real masterpiece, and celebration of woman's beauty.


 "This is a woman who moves around the world and picks ideas from the beautiful things she sees, what moves her emotionally: the color of a skirt, jewelry that can be ethnic or not," Armani said to WWD.

















3 komentara:

  1. Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. amazing collection, as always

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Shop my favorites: