26.10.13

LIFEstyle

As you all know today is Saturday, and I decide to spend lazy morning at home in my night gown. I adore these days when mornings are not to cold, and you can enjoy in the view from the balcony. 
My lazy day includes reading magazines, blogs and catching the last warm rays of the sun. 

While I was uploading these photos, I saw that my night gown is very similar to Louis Vuitton f/w.'14 collection dress, and to Zara dress  which you can find in stores this autumn. 

So I conclude that it's time to purchase one lingerie style dress for this autumn, and that sounds so good to me because I'm the kind of person who can spend all day in night suit.

For now I'm going back to my laziness because Saturday's are  for messy hair, open windows and mugs of tea.

Stay well. :)

photo: Antonia Maar











1 komentar: